Qualified ISO Compliance Auditors for a cost effective ISO certificate.
Here at Integrated Compliance Solutions, (formerly Integrated Consulting Solutions) we specialise in helping businesses develop and maintain lean, practical ISO management systems according to their needs and budget. From our experience helping hundreds of clients get ISO certification, we know that sometimes the combined upfront cost of a certification audit on top of development costs is a burden on small businesses, particularly at the start. However there is another cost-effective option many companies are unaware of- an ISO compliance audit.
Particularly where there is an urgent tender requirement or the budget is tight, our registered auditors can help out with an ISO compliance audit to keep your clients happy while you are working towards 3rd party certification with its attendant ongoing costs.
Continue reading or contact us today for more information about our Australia-wide service.
What is an ISO compliance audit?
A good ISO compliance audit assesses how fully you comply the key areas of any given standard and details the gaps in much the same way that a certification body would do. Once you have closed any gaps found during the audit you are issued with an ISO certificate of compliance as evidence of the compliant status of your system based on the sample audited. While this is not exactly the same as an accredited certification body certificate, it can be a very useful document to include with tenders or to issue to customers to indicate the health of your management systems and compliance to ISO standards.
See the attached for a sample of an Integrated Compliance Solutions ISO certificate of compliance.
We have helped hundreds of businesses around Australia needing an ISO compliance audit for a range of standards including:
- ISO 9001 (Quality)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental)
- ISO 45001 (new OHS standard)
- TS 16949 (Quality- Automotive)
- ISO 13485 (Quality- medical devices)
- ISO 26000 (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- ISO 27001 (Information security)
- AS 9100. (Aerospace)
NB If you don’t see what you are after in this list, please ask us. We have a huge network of ISO experts to draw on across Australia.
What are the benefits of getting a compliance audit done?
There are many potential benefits to an ISO compliance audit conducted by a registered auditor:
- For a relatively small investment in time and money, an ISO compliance audit can provide you with evidence for a tender or customer that your system meets their requirements.
- If your business systems are “almost there” in terms of compliance, it can be a good strategy to get an ISO compliance audit, fill the gaps then quickly achieve the ISO certificate of compliance. (We deliver ISO compliance certificates on the same day you receive the “green flag” from the auditor.)
- If you are balking at the upfront cost of 1. development of your system, 2. first time certification audit all in a 6-month period, a compliance audit can lower the cost by many thousands of dollars for the first year; helping you to manage your cashflow. You can then invest in 3rd party certification once your budget allows or customers specifically require it.
How our unique ISO Compliance Audit process works:
- A registered compliance auditor will attend your premises for 1-2 days (depending on number of standards) to review your existing documentation and processes and to ask questions. (This will be most efficiently done if one member of senior staff is made available intermittently over this period.)
- The auditor will summarise your current compliance to all relevant requirements of the Standard based on the sample audited into a compliance matrix and identify any gaps.
- All this information is then collated into a detailed Compliance Report including Action Plan
which will detail steps to close out any non-conformances.
Next Steps to Successful Certification
- An Integrated Compliance Solutions consultant can then assist with closing some or all of the gaps found, reviewing documentation, and design processes and documentation with your input until your system is completed and compliant and ready for your ISO compliance certificate. Once your auditor has signed off on these, we will issue you the ISO certificate the same day.
Speak to a consultant today
Along with an ISO compliance audit, we at ICS can provide ISO internal audits or maintenance and a range of other value-adding services to assist you to meet your compliance requirements, ensuring that your business can grow and achieve its goals. With more than 10 years in the industry, our ISO consultants understand how to structure your management system to fit your unique needs, helping you to streamline for greater efficiency.
Contact us today on 1300 132 745 for more information on our services, or to organise an ISO compliance audit for your business.