Is this you?
- Are you a qualified/ experienced ISO auditor or management systems consultant- working independently and looking for opportunities with a leading consulting agency?
- Do you get a sense of satisfaction from helping companies to grow and develop?
- Are you passionate about ISO auditing, ISO management systems development, Business Process Improvement or a complementary field?
If you answered YES to all of the above, then you might just be the person we’re looking for
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, we take pride in marketing for/ finding suitable work for our people by starting with YOU, your skills and passions and working outwards.
We take a personal interest in all our consultants by taking the time to find out about your goals and aspirations and how we can best work with you. We believe that by carefully assessing your skills and preferences and then marketing for work which is a close match for you, we can guarantee your commitment and motivation.
ICS also offers its consultants a sense of community through promoting the sharing of knowledge and networking opportunities on a regular basis with other like minded consultants as well as opportunities for professional development.
Due to ongoing growth, we normally have a range of different short term subcontractor projects becoming available through the year on a casual basis and welcome expressions of interest from professional, qualified, passionate people keen to join our team of consultants.
In order to be considered for these short term projects you must have:
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining Quality management systems (ISO 9001), Food Safety management systems (HACCP/ ISO 22000/ SQF/ BRC), Environmental management systems (ISO 14001) or OHS management systems (AS/ NZS 4801/ OHSAS 18001 etc). We are especially interested in those who have experience in Integrated Management Systems.
- Qualifications and experience as Management Systems Auditors (e.g. HACCP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS 4801 etc). Lead ISO Auditor status will be highly regarded.
- A tertiary qualification in a discipline relevant to Quality, Safety, Environment or Food Safety or other ISO standards/ complementary disciplines.
- A minimum of five years industry experience as a manager or consultant with significant exposure to ISO standards and audits.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (including report writing).
- Solid computer skills (especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Your own tools of trade: e.g laptop, Standards, consulting resources.
- A strong customer focus and be able to work independently.
- Resident and permitted to work in Australia.
- A current Australian drivers license and prepared to travel.
- An ABN.
- A passion for your craft.
- An ethical, conscientious and diligent approach.
- A desire to make a difference and to help others.
If this describes you, please:
- Complete our simple application form below
- Write a covering letter briefly addressing the above criteria
- send 1 & 2 with your CV via email to here.
**Please note- due to the large volume of enquiries we receive and the time these take us to process, we cannot consider any expressions of interest without a completed application form.
Should your application meet our criteria, you will be placed on our database for future opportunities as they arise and you will be interviewed and references checked at that time.
Download PDF of Current Positions (right click and choose “save file as” or “save target as”)
Download the application form here (right click and choose “save file as” or “save target as”)