Sustainability and Environment Standards Consultants
Sustainability and Environmental Management System Standards are designed to help businesses reduce their impact on the environment, while managing business costs through sustainable practice.
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, we help businesses develop effective compliance systems and solutions. We offer integrated support services to assist your business with a range of Sustainability and Environment Standards
The Sustainability and Environment Standards our experts have experience in are:
- ISO 14001: The international environmental standard ISO 14001 has been developed in response to much more stringent legislation and the increasing concern of governments and stakeholders internationally that businesses should control the impact of their activities on the environment. It sets out necessary steps and elements for businesses to reduce their environmental impact.
- AS/NZS 5377: AS/NZS 5377 is a joint Australian and New Zealand Standard that was written to guide companies who collect, store, transport and treat waste from end-of-life electrical and electronic equipment. The objective of the Standard is to maximise the amount of materials that are re-used and recovered so that the volume of e-waste going to landfill is reduced. The Standard also aims to protect workers’ health and safety as well as preventing hazardous materials entering the environment.
- Ecolabelling: Ecolabelling is an internationally recognised form of environmental performance certification and labelling. Products and services with an eco label have the stamp of approval that they are produced sustainably and with less impact on the environment.
- GECA Certification: GECA stands for Good Environmental Choice Australia. The certification helps consumers identify which products are environmentally friendly so they can make more informed purchase decisions. They do this by running a green certification program that assesses how well a business, service, or product meets the GECA standards.
Benefits of Obtaining a Sustainability and Environment Standard
There are a number of reasons for you business to consider obtaining a Sustainability and Environment Standard. First and foremost, it is becoming increasingly common for customers and clients to ask organisations that they work with to have an Environmental Standard as a condition of the contract. There are also a number of other additional benefits to having a standard in place:
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements
- Attracting investment
- Giving customers confidence that your organisation behaves in an environmentally responsible manner
- Adding a stamp of credibility, making your products or services preferable to those of your competitors
- Helping to manage and diminish environmental risks now and in the future, which can potentially deliver significant cost savings to the business
- Improving your community and environmental reputation
How ICS Consultants can Help You with Your Sustainability and Environmental Management System
Integrated Compliance Solutions has a team of expert Management Consultants who can help you implement a Sustainability and Environment Management System in your Australian Business.
We’ve worked with several mature businesses to help them develop effective compliance systems and solutions. We have a team of experts who can be of benefit to your business throughout the entire certification process through:
- Integration of all ISO standards (where possible) to create seamless management systems
- Minimising change within the organisation by helping you customise your solution to meet your unique business needs
- Providing user-friendly tools that can be maintained or updated with your business needs
- Saving time and resources by limiting document duplication
If your business is considering implementing a Sustainability and Environmental Management System, get in touch with us today. Our consultants can assist you in obtaining your chosen certification in a seamless process that ensures your company can continue to grow and meet its goals.