Apply for ISO 9001 Certification and improve your business’ profitability and customer satisfaction today.
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognised Quality Management System (QMS) belonging to the ISO 9000 family, designed to provide guidance for businesses who want to ensure their products and services meet customer requirements and are continually improving.
A Quality Management System (QMS) is a formal system that documents the policies, procedures and responsibilities that facilitate customer and regulatory requirements, as well as improve effectiveness over time.
Attaining ISO 9001 Certification verifies that your organisation meets all the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
Why Your Business Should Become ISO 9001 Certified
ISO 9001 standards help a business address a variety of elements involved in quality management. By attaining ISO 9001 Certification, you are demonstrating to your customers and other business partners that your organisation values and has met a strict standard that ensures consistently high quality products and services, and is dedicated to improving these over time.
Meet and exceed your customer’s expectations
Not having ISO 9001 certification may result in a loss of business, as many have come to expect accreditation as a standard across many industries.
ISO 9001 Certification has markedly reduced the number product recalls, and the resulting brand-damage costs, for over 1.1 million businesses globally.
Save money for your organisation
Avoid costly recalls, reworks, and warranty claims by getting accredited. Many companies have reported savings by strengthening their company’s quality management systems.
The Benefits of Becoming ISO 9001 Certified
Integrated Compliance Solutions reviews your businesses’ Quality Management System (QMS) is effective and compliant with IS0 9001:2015. By working with us to comply with ISO 9001:2015, we are able to provide your business with the following benefits:
- Greater visibility about what’s going on in your business
- Allows you to work with businesses that require evidence of corporate compliance
- Details the standards and procedures your staff must follow
- Makes it easier to train and on-board new staff
- Reduces the prospect of criminal conduct
- Makes it easier to comply with relevant legislative requirements
- Drives safe, healthy workplaces
ISO 9001 Certified businesses have the following advantages over non-certified businesses:
- Businesses will benefit from sustainable quality assurance;
- Assist in attracting investments and removing any barriers to trade;
- Improve customer confidence by adhering to international standards;
- Improve the performance of your business, reduce waste and optimise savings;
- Develop positive internal communication, and raise morale amongst employees.
The ISO 9001 Certification Process
Integrated Compliance Solutions makes the ISO 9001 Certification process as easy-to-understand as possible. As well as being qualified consultants and auditors, Integrated Compliance Solutions provides experienced help in getting your business’ Quality Management System (QMS) up to scratch.
When your business is ready, we will conduct a full audit of your operations. Our experts will review your business to determine your readiness for an ISO 9001 Certification external audit.
Your ISO 9001 Certification is relevant for a period of three years before a new certificate needs to be issued, however, your ISO 9001 Certification must be renewed annually.
ISO Compliance Audit
A good ISO compliance audit assesses how fully you comply with the key areas of any given standard and details the gaps in much the same way that a certification body would do.
Once you have closed any gaps found during the audit you are issued with an ISO certificate of compliance as evidence of the compliant status of your system based on the sample audited. While this is not exactly the same as an accredited certification body certificate, it can be a very useful document to include with tenders or to issue to customers to indicate the health of your management systems and compliance to ISO standards.
How our Unique ISO Compliance Audit Process Works
- A registered compliance auditor will attend your premises for 1-2 days (depending on the number of standards) to review your existing documentation and processes and to ask questions. (This will be most efficiently done if one member of senior staff is made available intermittently over this period.)
- The auditor will summarise your current compliance to all relevant requirements of the Standard based on the sample audited into a compliance matrix and identify any gaps.
- All of this information will then be collated into a detailed Compliance Report including an Action Plan which will detail steps to close out any non-conformances.
About Integrated Compliance Solutions
Formerly Integrated Consulting Solutions, Integrated Compliance Solutions (ICS) has been supplying compliance solutions to SMEs around Australia since 2007. We are motivated to make becoming and staying compliant, efficient, cost-effective and easy.
ICS provides advice and support all the way through to integrated end-to-end compliance solutions, to a number of industries, including transport, construction, hospitality, manufacturing, retail, trade and essential services industries.
Founded by Heather Bienefelt, and drawing on well over 150 years of combined experience in compliance consulting, ICS is proud of its reputation for delivering tried and tested certification solutions that give growing businesses a winning edge.
LET US HELP YOU
In 10 minutes, we can provide you with the answers you need: