Legislative Compliance Services
Specialists in compliance, Integrated Compliance Solutions makes Legislative Compliance as easy as possible for your business.
The consultants at Integrated Compliance Solutions can help your business develop a Legislation Register and keep up to date with relevant Legislative Requirements. We offer a wide range of services relating to business Quality Management System compliance and can provide your business with expert advice and support.
The types of Legislation Services that our team can offer include:
- Developing a Legislation Register: Integrated Compliance Solutions can work with your business to develop a Legislation Register that helps you manage the legislation relevant to your business. We have experience in developing and amending OH&S and Environmental Legislation Registers for all Australian states.
- Legislative Updates Service: We offer a thorough audit of your business in order to make sure your business has updated its services relating to the most recent legislative changes.
- Legislative Compliance Audits: Integrated Compliance Solutions uses a simple checklist approach to analyse your business in order to identify your compliance needs quickly and efficiently. Our Compliance Audits can be self-administered or completed on-site by one of our professionals, to give you the ultimate peace of mind for your business.
Why Use Legislative Compliance Services?
There are a number of reasons for businesses to use an external consultant to ensure they comply with Legislation and Legislative updates. The following are some of the benefits your business will receive by using Integrated Compliance Solutions’ Legislation Services:
- Removes the pain and frustration of maintaining legislative compliance in house
- Ensures any Australian Government updates or changes to OH&S and Environmental legislation are applied to your business’ Legislation Register
- Details the last compliance date for each item and when the next review should occur
- Documents the status of current compliance and details what changes, if any, have occurred since the last review
- Provides customised advice about the actions that are required by your business to achieve compliance
- Interprets any legislative changes relevant to your business
How ICS Consultants can Help Your Business with our Legislative Updates Service
With extensive experience working with businesses across a range of industries, our expert consultants can help identify what your business needs in terms of Legislative Compliance and help develop a plan to get you there.
Our consultants have backgrounds in different areas, including education, engineering, technology, hospitality and science. At Integrated Compliance Solutions we have firm values that are the foundation of the way we conduct business. Our values are as follows:
- We believe in serving and supporting our clients, consultants, staff and stakeholders;
- We conduct ourselves ethically at all times;
- We believe in practicing excellence in all areas of our business;
- We advocate a positive culture focused on cultivating strengths and finding solutions;
- We aim to reduce complexity through integrated, efficient, effective systems;
- We are dedicated to innovation, learning and the sharing of knowledge;
- We believe in continuous improvement and productivity in terms of both business and personal growth;
- We believe in acting in a socially conscious manner, that involves fostering dignity, equality and respect.
Using industry experts and qualified legal support, Integrated Compliance Solutions removes the pain and administrative burden from meeting your Legislative Requirements. If there have been legislation changes in your industry and you need professional assistance to make sure that your services are up-to-date, our consultants can help. Get in touch with us today for more information.