Integrated Compliance Solutions – Experienced NSQHSS Clinical Governance Consultants
Clinical governance is a key issue for the health care sector. At Integrated Compliance Solutions, we work with healthcare businesses seeking to gain a competitive edge through certification standards important to their clients and stakeholders.
We make getting certified to the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHS) easy
Don’t know where to start with a documented National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHS) management system? We can help. Our team of NSQHS accreditation consultants can help you understand the gaps between where you are, and where you want to be with your clinical governance, quickly and easily.
- Do you need peace of mind around your conformance to the NSQHS standards?
- Do you need assistance interpreting and practically applying the clinical governance requirements of NSQHS to your company’s operations?
- Are you looking for a complete NSQHS compliance solution?
Let Integrated Compliance Solutions take the hard work out of meeting the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards.Providing you with lean, efficient system solutions at an operational level, we can help you develop and implement a clinical governance system to deliver safe, high-quality health care. And with systems that are easy to apply and maintain and don’t drown you in paperwork, it’s never been easier to get accredited.
What are the NSQHS standards?
The National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHS) were developed by the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care in conjunction with the Australian Government, state and territory partners, consumers and the private sector.
In practical terms, the NSQHS Standards are a framework for improving patient safety through a focus on risk, monitoring, quality improvement, training, and performance management in the healthcare sector.
The NSQHS Standards aim to:
- Protect the public from harm
- Improve the quality of health care
- Describe the level of care that should be provided by health service organisations
- Detail the systems that are needed to deliver such care
The second edition of the NSQHS Standards were released in November 2017. Organisations will be assessed against the new standards from January 2019.
What are the benefits of compliance to the NSQHS Standards?
Underpinned by clinical governance, the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards set out the relationships and responsibilities established by a health service organisation and its governing body, executive, clinicians, patients and consumers, to deliver safe and quality health care.
The National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards ensure:
- Leaders at all levels set up and use clinical governance, safety and quality systems to improve the safety and quality of health care;
- That safety and quality systems work effectively with management systems;
- The workforce has the right qualifications, skills and supervision to provide safe, high-quality health care to patients; and
- The environment promotes safe and high-quality health care for patients.
Get a marketing edge over your competitors with NSQHS Standards Certification
Having compliance to the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards can drive the implementation of safety and quality systems in your business and improve the quality of health care provision throughout your service.
Our experienced NSQHS Standards accreditation, audit and consulting services ensure that your business complies with the eight NSQHS Standards including:
- NSQHS Standard 1. Clinical Governance
- NSQHS Standard 2. Partnering with Consumers
- NSQHS Standard 3. Healthcare Associated Infection
- NSQHS Standard 4. Medication Safety
- NSQHS Standard 5. Comprehensive Care
- NSQHS Standard 6. Communicating for Safety
- NSQHS Standard 7. Blood Management
- NSQHS Standard 8. Recognising and Responding to Acute Deterioration
What’s involved in getting NSQHS Accredited?
Using a simple checklist approach to analyse your business, our experienced NSQHS Standards certification consultants can establish your clinical governance and compliance needs quickly and easily.
Completed on-site by one of our experienced industry professionals, our end-to-end process gives you ultimate choice and peace of mind. Whether your business needs a little bit of help, or a lot, we have an option to suit your needs.
Why use Integrated Compliance Solutions for your The NSQHS Standards Certification?
Using industry experts, Integrated Compliance Solutions removes the pain and administrative burden from gaining and maintaining NSQHS Standards accreditation. Bringing a no-fuss approach to documenting compliance, Integrated Compliance Solutions makes conformance easy with a total accreditation solution for your business.
About Integrated Compliance Solutions
Integrated Compliance Solutions has been operating across Australia since 2007. We specialise in compliance solutions for small to medium businesses across every sector.
Founded by Heather Bienefelt, the Integrated Compliance Solutions team draws on over 150 years of collective experience. We know about all aspects of compliance, including ISO, AS, TS, OHS and more.
We have experience working with businesses in several industries. Our consultants will help identify what it is that you need, develop a plan to get you there and support you in achieving those goals.
Our consultants have backgrounds in several areas, including education, engineering, technology, hospitality and science. We are determined to add value to your bottom line.
At Integrated Compliance Solutions we have firm values that are the foundation of the way we conduct business. Our values are as follows:
- We believe in serving and supporting our clients, consultants, staff and stakeholders;
- We conduct ourselves ethically at all times;
- We believe in practicing excellence in all areas of our business;
- We advocate a positive culture focused on cultivating strengths and finding solutions;
- We aim to reduce complexity through integrated, efficient, effective systems;
- We are dedicated to innovation, learning and the sharing of knowledge;
- We believe in continuous improvement and productivity in terms of both business and personal growth;
- We believe in acting in a socially conscious manner, that involves fostering dignity, equality and respect.
Contact Us Today Regarding the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards
If you think your company could benefit from National Safety and Quality Health Service accreditation, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our expert team today. Our ISO internal auditors are available Australia-wide to provide comprehensive and reliable solutions you can count on.
For a no-obligation chat about our clinical governance support service or any other compliance matter, please contact us or give us a call on 1300 132 745.