Making Compliance Easy
ICS provides advice and support, all the way through to integrated end-to end compliance solutions, to the transport, construction, hospitality, manufacturing, retail, trade and essential services industries.
Founded by Heather Bienefelt, and drawing on well over 150 years of combined experience in compliance consulting, ICS is proud of its reputation for delivering tried and tested certification solutions that give growing businesses a winning edge.
We Know Compliance Like the Back of Our Hand
From ISO, to AS, from TS to OHS, if you need to get compliant, we can help. With industry expertise, and a passion for making businesses great, our consultants can help identify what you need, make a plan to get you there, and support you in reaching your goals.
Why does compliance matter?
Compliance is a general term used to describe the programs and activities designed to prevent and detect breaches of any laws, regulations, standards or codes. For many Australian business, compliance is essential to tender for contracts, provide organisational transparency, ensure workplace safety, and grow profit.
- Provides greater visibility about what’s going on in your business
- Allows you to work with businesses that require evidence of corporate compliance
- Details the standards and procedures your staff must follow
- Makes it easier to train and on-board new staff
- Reduces the prospect of criminal conduct
- Makes it easier to comply with relevant legislative requirements
- Drives safe, healthy workplaces