At Integrated Compliance Solutions, our industry experts remove the pain and administrative burden from gaining pre-qualification. Bringing a no-fuss approach to achieving compliance, we make conformance easy.
Construction Supplier Register Pre-Qualification
Often, government tenders and contracts for construction in Victoria require that organisations have successfully achieved pre-qualification to the Construction Supplier Register (CSR).
We work with organisations seeking to become compliant with prequalification schemes which are important to their customers and who are aiming to operate at the forefront of their sector and remain competitive in an increasingly volatile market. At Integrated Compliance Solutions, our consultants apply their extensive knowledge and industry expertise to help businesses like yours achieve preferred supplier status. For professional advice and guidance tailored to your distinct circumstances, get in touch with our team today.
What is the Construction Supplier Register?
The Construction Supplier Register (CSR) is the pre-qualification scheme for building contractors and consultants interested in obtaining work from Victorian Government departments and agencies.
The Construction Supplier Register:
- Applies clear and consistent assessment standards to establish the eligibility of suppliers to compete for work with the Victorian Government.
- Sits in the Department of Treasury and Finance, providing all departments with a reliable source of information about pre-qualified suppliers.
This register is a must for businesses wanting to supply construction services to the Victorian Government. Local Councils can also access the CSR for construction-related procurements. If your business is not registered on the relevant government pre-qualification schemes, you may not be invited (or indeed eligible) to respond to a request for quotation or tender.
What are the Benefits of Being on the Construction Supplier Register?
Obtaining pre-qualification on the Construction Supplier Register:
- Increases your business’ opportunity to be invited to tender for Victorian government projects
- Streamlines and lowers the cost of tendering for projects
- Reduces the number of invited tenderers competing for projects
- Ensures that supplier information is available to all Victorian Government departments and agencies
Who Can Apply for Pre-Qualification?
The Construction Supplier Register pre-qualifies legal entities. Companies, partnerships and sole traders may apply for pre-qualification.
For contractors, pre-qualification is limited to head building contractors and does not include sub-contractors, single trades or materials suppliers.
For consultants, pre-qualification is available to a variety of specialists including architects, project managers, engineers and technical specialists.
What are the Pre-Qualification Criteria?
The distinct compliance criteria relevant to your business will vary depending on whether you are a contractor or consultant. It is, therefore, important that you have a clear understanding of the specific requirements you will need to satisfy to successfully achieve pre-qualification.
- Occupational Health & Safety capability
- Industrial Relations management
- Financial viability and strength
- Demonstrated experience and a history of completing projects of more than $200,000
- Current relevant Building Practitioner Registration
- Suitable formal qualifications and/or registration by the regulating body
- Demonstrated experience and a history of successfully completing projects of a suitable complexity
- Professional indemnity insurance, where needed
- Occupational Health & Safety capability
Using a simple checklist approach to analyse your business, our experienced Construction Supplier Register consultants can establish your eligibility and then complete the requirements for you to pre-qualify, quickly and easily. Whether your business needs a little bit of help, or a lot, we have an option to suit your needs.
Why use Integrated Compliance Solutions for your Construction Supplier Register (CSR) Pre-Qualification?
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, our industry experts remove the pain and administrative burden from gaining Construction Supplier Register pre-qualification. We have extensive experience helping businesses like yours become pre-qualified and bring a no-fuss approach to documenting compliance.
If you want to reach your organisational objectives, achieve exceptional outcomes and boost performance business-wide, get in touch with ICS. We work to reduce complexity through integrated, efficient, effective systems and provide specialist advice tailored to your distinct business context.
At ICS, our professional consultants manage the intricacies of pre-qualification for you so you can focus on running your business.
Contact Us Today
If you think your company could benefit from construction supplier register pre-qualification please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our expert team today. Our experienced consultants are available Victoria-wide to provide comprehensive and reliable solutions you can count on.
For a no-obligation chat about our construction supplier register pre-qualification support service or any other compliance matter, please contact us or give us a call on 1300 132 745.