As a manufacturing company, providing high-quality service to all clients is essential. But with paper-based systems, this can be unnecessarily difficult.
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, our team has developed industry-specific cloud-based software to help companies build lean, low-burden systems and maintain compliance with ISO Standards and legislation.
With Digital IMS+, manufacturers can achieve efficiencies, compliance and greater customer satisfaction.
Cloud-based systems that meet ISO and manufacturing industry standards
Our cloud-based systems are compliant with ISO Standards such as:
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
- Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001)
- Environment (ISO 14001)
As they work toward improved compliance, many manufacturing companies find that transitioning to cloud-based integrated management systems is an effective way to combine their processes into one workable paperless system.
Centralised cloud-based processes offer numerous benefits, such as automation of daily tasks, secure data storage, smoother communication and increased agility and flexibility, all of which can lead to greater cost-effectiveness.
By integrating multiple ISO and other industry standards into a lean cloud-based system, manufacturers reduce documentation duplication and can make updates more easily.
Our cloud-based system can also integrate with hundreds of other platforms to be easily incorporated into your existing processes.
As many workplaces shift to support the trend of employees moving to hybrid and remote work, cloud-based systems enable seamless collaboration and ensure projects are accessible.
Developing ISO compliant cloud-based systems helps manufacturers get certified and maintain compliance in the months ahead, future-proofing the business.
ISO compliance solutions for manufacturers
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, we understand how to meet and maintain compliance in the manufacturing sector.
Our team specialises in ISO compliance and has created a streamlined, hassle-free solution to help businesses achieve and maintain certification.
Digital IMS+ was developed in collaboration with regulatory bodies and industry leaders. Designed by our skilled software team, our industry-specific compliance package is fully customisable to fit your needs – we do not use any templates.
Build quality business processes in one convenient paperless system, which can be adapted as your needs change. With real-time data, workflow automation and clear and effective communication channels, manufacturers can manage every aspect of their business and maximise performance.
We also offer personalised consulting at every stage, so you get a system that’s customised just for you.
From easily maintaining systems with ISO internal audits, monitoring operations in real-time and conducting a ground-up ISO gap analysis to dedicated account set-up – Digital IMS+ is comprehensive and value-driven.
Rather than “ticking boxes” and relying on template systems, our team focuses on building systems that not only work – but work for you. We don’t cut corners; our package solutions offer total peace of mind.
Get a winning edge over your competitors
Cloud-based software is a hassle-free way for manufacturers to build compliance integrity. Enhance your capabilities by:
- Demonstrating your commitment to becoming compliant and certified against Environment, Health and Safety and Quality Management System Standards;
- Ensuring legislative compliance is monitored and maintained;
- Improving the reliability and efficiency of your reporting, communication and administrative operations;
- Showing adherence to your client’s systems and compliance requirements.
Our exclusive Digital IMS+ package for manufacturers:
- Assists organisations to become certified to relevant ISO Standards;
- Gets you compliant in up to 90 days;
- Is fully customised to your business needs;
- Includes updated on legal requirements;
- Provides a professional team who have been in the industry for many years to be part of your team through the process.
*Assumes prompt completion of tasks required for certification by the client.
Cloud-based integrated management system – one platform for all your manufacturing compliance needs
Integrated Compliance Solutions offers no-fuss, cloud-based, end-to-end compliance solution packages. Meet and demonstrate your compliance requirements with our streamlined and completely customised approach.
- Production management: Develop workflows to seamlessly manage your manufacturing requirements, including client scope, design, design approvals, setting production schedules, packing and transport requirement schedules.
- ISO compliance: Adhere to ISO standards, including ISO 9001 (quality management), ISO 45001 (occupational health and safety) and ISO 14001 (environmental management), with compliant workflows and documents.
- Streamlined incident system: Our customised online forms are linked to a dashboard system that enables actions, workflows, investigations and findings. It also generates a dashboard that showcases trends for ongoing improvement.
- Manage compliance and legislative updates: Manage compliance and legal responsibilities with automated notifications to remind employees of approaching action expiry dates.
- Improved risk management capabilities: Identify, assess, control and manage risks with ease.
- Audit, inspection and observation: Perform audits, complete inspection and observation forms, use checklists, review ratings and scores, pinpoint non-conformance issues and establish appropriate corrective measures.
- Asset management: Create a centralised location to store plant and equipment information and records. Develop maintenance and calibration schedules that specify due dates and the responsible party to ensure that assets are fit for use.
- Contractor, employee and supplier management: Build dedicated portals for contractors and suppliers to streamline contractor management. Store documents, insurance, checklists and inductions in a single location.
- Issue management: Pinpoint and track issues and efficiently implement suitable solutions.
- Meeting management: Seamlessly manage meetings by organising agendas, minutes and attendees on a single user-friendly dashboard. Easily assign and access actions, and sign off on them.
- Mobile: Access required information and documents using any browser or a mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Business intelligence: Tailored business intelligence systems, reports, and dashboards cater to your unique industry needs.
Future-proof your manufacturing company with cloud-based systems
- Reduce paperwork and prevent misplacement of critical documents in the manufacturing process;
- Real-time manufacturing data can be easily monitored and analysed by managers thanks to the paperless system, providing valuable insights into productivity and recurring issues;
- Replace manual, unreliable and spreadsheet-based workflows with efficient cloud-based systems;
- Utilise dashboards to effortlessly monitor every aspect of the manufacturing process in real time;
- Automate processes to reduce errors in data entry and allow more time for important tasks;
- Foster collaboration, reduce duplication and improve risk visibility with a proactive organisational culture;
- Establish a framework for designing, implementing, maintaining and improving policies and procedures;
- Develop a systematic approach to assessing and navigating risks;
- Determine controls and measures for monitoring performance and compliance objectives;
- Make systems accessible to third-party contractors and ensure compatibility with different devices;
- Support employees working in any location, whether in the office, on-site, or remotely;
- Avoid paying for unused infrastructure with adaptable and agile systems;
- Impress clients and prospects with efficient systems and ISO compliance.
Get in touch to discuss your manufacturing company’s compliance needs
Since 2007 Integrated Compliance Solutions has been bringing lean, value-adding, low-documentation compliance solutions to businesses around Australia. We offer comprehensive and fully customised solutions you can count on.
Get in touch to discuss your business needs and see how your manufacturing company could benefit from an integrated compliance and business management system in the cloud.