Agricultural businesses, wineries and vineyards across Australia are implementing robust cloud-based integrated management systems to achieve and maintain compliance with ISO Standards.
With a cloud-based system that is ISO compliant, businesses can achieve efficiencies, compliance and greater customer satisfaction.
Cloud-based systems that meet ISO and agriculture, winery and vineyard industry standards
Our cloud-based systems are compliant with ISO Standards such as:
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
- Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001)
- Environment (ISO 14001)
As agriculture businesses and wineries work towards compliance, many find that switching to cloud-based software is an effective way to consolidate all their processes into a single, user-friendly system. Automation streamlines daily workflows, secure cloud storage ensures data protection, communication is improved, and flexible and agile systems lead to greater cost savings.
Companies can also choose to integrate multiple ISO and industry standards into one lean cloud-based system, reducing documentation duplication and making updates quicker to implement.
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, we have developed a paperless solution for managing your business processes. Digital IMS+, our cloud-based integrated management system, streamlines operations, enables real-time performance monitoring and helps companies get and stay compliant with ISO Standards.
The system can be integrated with hundreds of other platforms, so you can seamlessly work between existing platforms.
With the shift to hybrid and remote work, Digital IMS+ also makes it possible for authorised employees to easily access and work on projects from home.
Lean, cloud-based systems that meet ISO standards give agriculture businesses and wineries the strong foundation needed to obtain certification and maintain compliance over time, safeguarding the long-term viability of the business.
ISO compliance solutions for agriculture businesses, wineries and vineyards
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, we help businesses in the agriculture, winery and vineyard industries achieve and maintain ISO certifications with ease using cloud-based IMS.
We build user-friendly systems that are fully customised to fit your specific requirements with no use of templates.
In collaboration with industry-leading bodies and regulatory authorities, our experts developed a unique cloud-based solution.
With Digital IMS+, companies can create lean, low-burden business systems and perform daily operations more effectively. The industry-specific system automates workflows, improves communication, monitors performance, provides real-time reporting and can be scaled up or down depending on your needs.
Our end-to-end solution eliminates the pain and administrative burden of ISO compliance. We provide customised consulting at every step to ensure a purpose-built system tailored to your unique requirements.
Rather than “ticking boxes” and relying on template systems, our team focuses on building systems that not only work – but work for you. We don’t cut corners; our package solutions offer total peace of mind.
Get a winning edge over your competitors
Achieve compliance and build lean, low-burden systems with our package for agriculture businesses, wineries and vineyards. Enhance your capabilities by:
- Demonstrating your commitment to becoming compliant and certified against Environment, Health and Safety and Quality Management System Standards;
- Ensuring legislative compliance is monitored and maintained;
- Improving the reliability and efficiency of your reporting, communication and administrative operations;
- Showing adherence to your client’s systems and compliance requirements.
Our exclusive Digital IMS+ package for agriculture businesses, wineries and vineyards:
- Assists organisations to become certified to relevant ISO Standards;
- Gets you compliant in up to 90 days;
- Is fully customised to your business needs;
- Includes updated on legal requirements;
- Provides a professional team who have been in the industry for many years to be part of your team through the process.
*Assumes prompt completion of tasks required for certification by the client.
Cloud-based integrated management system – one platform for all your agricultural, winery or vineyard compliance needs
Seamlessly meet compliance requirements and focus more on growing your business with our tailor-made, no-fuss, cloud-based, streamlined solution.
- Vineyard: Develop real-time schedules for the complete end-to-end process, from harvest to picking.
- Winery: Create a schedule that details the entire wine-making process, including crushing and pressing, fermentation, clarification, aging, and bottling, with specific timelines for each step to ensure real-time monitoring.
- ISO certification: Workflows and documents are compliant with ISO standard guidelines, including ISO 9001 (quality management), ISO 45001 (occupational health and safety) and ISO 14001 (environmental management).
- Streamlined incident system: Our customised online forms are integrated with a dashboard system that includes actions, workflows, investigations and findings. It also generates a dashboard that presents trends for ongoing enhancement.
- Manage compliance and legislative updates: Manage regulatory and legal responsibilities with automated notifications to notify employees of upcoming action expiry dates.
- Improved risk management capabilities: Identify, assess, control and manage risks with ease.
- Audit, inspection and observation: Complete audits, fill out inspection and observation forms and checklists, view ratings and scoring, identify areas of non-conformance and determine suitable corrective actions.
- Asset management: Create a centralised location to store information and records about your plants and equipment. Develop maintenance and calibration schedules that include due dates and assigned personnel.
- Contractor, employee and supplier management: Create separate portals for contractors and suppliers to simplify contractor management. Complete tasks and store important documents, insurances, checklists and inductions in a single location.
- Issue management: Identify and track issues and implement solutions promptly.
- Meeting management: Manage meetings, agendas, minutes and attendees. Actions can be assigned, accessed and signed in one user-friendly dashboard.
- Mobile: Access necessary information and documents through a web browser or mobile application compatible with iOS and Android.
- Business intelligence: Industry-specific business intelligence systems, reports, and dashboards support your business requirements.
Future-proof your agriculture business, winery or vineyard with cloud-based systems
- Prevent the loss of important documents by replacing the manual ‘paper shuffle’ process in agricultural, winery and vineyard operations;
- Easily monitor processes, identify trends and address recurring issues in real-time, providing valuable insights;
- Document and trace the wine from grape to consumer;
- Streamline and enhance workflows by replacing unreliable manual and spreadsheet-based processes with cloud-based systems;
- Keep track of all aspects of agricultural, winery and vineyard operations in real time using user-friendly dashboards;
- Reduce errors and free up time for meaningful tasks by automating processes;
- Encourage collaboration, improve risk visibility, reduce duplication and promote a proactive organisational culture;
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures using a structured framework;
- Assess and manage risks systematically;
- Set performance measures and monitor progress towards compliance objectives;
- Enable third-party contractors to access the system easily;
- Ensure compatibility with various devices, including mobile devices;
- Support employees regardless of their work location;
- Save costs with adaptable, agile, and flexible systems tailored to specific needs;
- Impress clients and prospects with efficient systems and ISO compliance.
Get in touch to discuss the compliance needs of your agriculture business, winery or vineyard
Since 2007 Integrated Compliance Solutions has been bringing lean, value-adding, low-documentation compliance solutions to businesses around Australia. We offer comprehensive and fully customised solutions you can count on.
Get in touch to discuss your business needs and see how your agriculture business or winery could benefit from an integrated compliance and business management system in the cloud.