As an architecture firm, providing high-quality service to all clients is essential. But with paper-based systems, this can be unnecessarily difficult.
With a cloud-based system that is ISO compliant, architects can achieve efficiencies, compliance and greater customer satisfaction.
Cloud-based systems that meet ISO and architecture industry standards
Our cloud-based systems are compliant with ISO Standards such as:
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
- Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001)
- Environment (ISO 14001)
As architecture firms work towards improved compliance, many find that migrating to cloud-based software is an effective way to build all of their processes into one convenient paperless system. Day-to-day workflows can be automated, all data is stored securely in the cloud, communication becomes smoother, and systems are flexible and agile, which supports greater cost-effectiveness.
Architects can also opt to implement multiple ISO and other industry Standards simultaneously by integrating them into one lean cloud-based system. This reduces documentation duplication, making it faster to apply updates.
To make things even simpler, our cloud-based system can integrate with hundreds of other platforms, which makes working between existing platforms seamless.
By implementing a fully customised cloud-based system, architects can work seamlessly to achieve customer requirements. With the new culture of working from home, remote personnel can also easily access and work on projects.
Developing lean ISO compliant systems helps architects not only achieve certification but also maintain compliance in the months and years ahead, future-proofing the business.
ISO compliance solutions for architects
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, we know what it takes to get and stay compliant in the architecture industry.
As experts in ISO compliance, we have developed a hassle-free approach for businesses to reach and maintain their certification goals with ease.
We have worked closely with regulatory authorities and peak industry bodies to develop and perfect our unique industry-specific compliance package, which is cloud-based, fully customisable to your needs and does not use any templates.
Created by our talented software team, Digital IMS+ enables you to build quality business processes in one convenient paperless system. Simple for you to use and adapt over time, Digital IMS+ can be easily expanded to manage any aspect of your architecture firm.
Monitor every aspect of your architecture firm in real-time, maximise performance with workflow automation, improve communication channels, effortlessly manage compliance, legislation and day-to-day operations, and much more.
Remove the pain and administrative burden from ISO compliance with our no-fuss, end-to-end solution. With customised consulting every step of the way, you can expect a tailored and purpose-built system that is specific to your requirements.
From conducting an ISO gap analysis that identifies the gaps between your existing systems and ISO Standards to account set-up, system maintenance and ISO Standard internal audits, our package is comprehensive and value-driven.
Rather than “ticking boxes” and relying on template systems, our team focuses on building systems that not only work – but work for you. We don’t cut corners; our package solutions offer total peace of mind.
Get a winning edge over your competitors
Build compliance integrity quickly and efficiently while also ensuring long-lasting change and innovation. Win more lucrative contracts by:
- Demonstrating your commitment to becoming compliant and certified against Environment, Health and Safety and Quality Management System Standards;
- Ensuring legislative compliance is monitored and maintained;
- Improving the reliability and efficiency of your reporting, communication and administrative operations;
- Showing adherence to your client’s systems and compliance requirements.
Our exclusive Digital IMS+ package for architects:
- Assists organisations to become certified to relevant ISO Standards;
- Gets you compliant in up to 90 days;
- Is fully customised to your business needs;
- Includes updated on legal requirements;
- Provides a professional team who have been in the industry for many years to be part of your team through the process.
*Assumes prompt completion of tasks required for certification by the client.
Cloud-based integrated management system – one platform for all your architectural compliance needs
Integrated Compliance Solutions offers no-fuss, cloud-based, end-to-end compliance solution packages. Meet and demonstrate your compliance requirements with our streamlined and completely customised approach.
- ISO compliance: Workflows and documents are compliant with ISO standard guidelines including ISO 9001 (quality management), ISO 45001 (occupational health and safety) and ISO 14001 (environment).
- Streamlined incident system: Our tailor-made online forms are linked to a dashboard system with actions, workflows, investigations and findings. It even produces a dashboard demonstrating trends for continual improvement.
- Manage compliance and legislative updates: Seamlessly manage compliance and legal obligations by sending automated notifications to alert employees when action expiry dates are approaching.
- Improved risk management capabilities: Identify, assess, control and manage risks with ease.
- Audit, inspection and observation: Complete audits, fill out inspection and observation forms and checklists, view ratings and scoring, identify areas of non-conformance and determine suitable corrective actions.
- Asset management: Establish one place for storing plant and equipment information and records. Establish maintenance and calibration schedules, including due dates, responsible person to ensure your assets are adequate for use.
- Contractor, employee and supplier management: Build individual contractor and supplier portals, making contractor management a simple process. Complete actions and store documents, insurances, checklists and inductions in one place.
- Issue management: Identify and track issues and implement resolutions in a timely manner.
- Meeting management: Manage meetings, agendas, minutes and attendees. Actions can be assigned, accessed and signed in one user-friendly dashboard.
- Mobile: Access required information and documents using any browser or a mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Business intelligence: Industry-specific business intelligence systems, reports and dashboards support your business requirements.
Future-proof your architecture organisation with cloud-based systems
- Replace unreliable, manual and spreadsheet-based workflows with streamlined and highly efficient cloud-based systems;
- Effortlessly monitor every aspect of your architecture organisation in real-time using dashboards;
- Automate processes, minimising data entry errors and freeing up more time for architects to focus on meaningful tasks;
- Support greater collaboration to break down silos, improve risk visibility, reduce duplication and foster a more proactive organisational culture;
- Establish a framework for designing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving policies and procedures;
- Develop a systematic approach for assessing and better navigating organisational risks;
- Determine controls and measures for monitoring performance and progress towards key compliance objectives;
- Establish systems that are accessible to third-party contractors;
- Ensure data is compatible with different devices, such as mobile;
- Support employees whether they are working in the office, on-site or remotely;
- Avoid paying for idle infrastructure, as systems are adaptable, agile and flexible to your needs at a given point in time;
- Impress clients and prospective clients with the most efficient systems and reputable ISO compliance.
Get in touch to discuss your architecture firm’s compliance needs
Since 2007 Integrated Compliance Solutions has been bringing lean, value-adding, low-documentation compliance solutions to businesses around Australia. We offer comprehensive and fully customised solutions you can count on.
Get in touch to discuss your business needs and see how your architecture firm could benefit from an integrated compliance and business management system in the cloud.