Construction companies need proactive operations that prioritise sustainability, safety and flexibility to win new projects and respond to changing industry demands. However, managing compliance across several sites with contractors, employees, visitors, and clients is often challenging.
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, we have worked with numerous construction companies and understand the industry’s complexities.
Digital IMS+, our purpose-built cloud-based system, helps construction companies get and stay compliant with ISO Standards and relevant legislation by developing lean, low-burden processes.
Seamless and scalable compliance with construction industry standards
Done well, compliance with ISO Standards can save construction companies time and money while also helping improve business productivity and efficiency, risk management, employee morale and customer satisfaction.
The ISO Standard requirements overlap in sections, which makes it possible to seamlessly integrate multiple standards into a single management system. This minimises the duplication of documents and streamlines compliance.
ISO certification is often a prerequisite if you are applying for tenders. At times, providers will not even look at you if you are not at least working towards getting certified. This is becoming particularly prevalent for government contracts.
Some of the most commonly implemented ISO Standards include:
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System (ISO 45001)
- Environment Management System (ISO 14001)
- Information Security Management System (ISO 27001)
Construction companies usually use paper-based systems that require scanning, uploading, recording and so on. Digital IMS+ cuts out most time-consuming tasks, making certification much more achievable while also reducing the impact on the environment.
In addition, our cloud-based system seamlessly integrates with hundreds of other platforms, further simplifying workflow between existing systems.
With a lean cloud-based integrated management system, construction companies can easily acquire additional ISO certifications, maintain their compliance and future-proof their business.
ISO compliance solutions for construction companies
Integrated Compliance Solutions specialises in achieving and maintaining compliance in the construction industry.
With our expertise in ISO compliance, we have devised a hassle-free method for businesses to effortlessly reach and uphold their certification goals.
Our unique industry-specific compliance package is tailored to your specific needs and has been refined through collaboration with regulatory authorities and peak industry bodies.
Created by our talented software team, Digital IMS+ helps you build efficient business processes in a single paperless system.
Digital IMS+ is cloud-based and fully customisable to suit your needs – we do not use any templates. It is user-friendly and can be easily modified and expanded to manage every facet of your construction company.
Track all aspects of your construction business in real-time, enhance efficiency through workflow automation, streamline communication channels, easily oversee compliance, regulations and day-to-day tasks and enjoy a host of other benefits.
Customised consulting services ensure that you receive a purpose-built system that is designed to meet your unique requirements.
Rather than “ticking boxes” and relying on template systems, our team focuses on building systems that not only work – but work for you. We don’t cut corners; our package solutions offer total peace of mind.
Get a winning edge over your competitors
Build compliance integrity, ensure long-lasting change and secure more lucrative contracts by:
- Demonstrating your commitment to becoming compliant and certified against Environment, Health and Safety and Quality Management System Standards;
- Ensuring legislative compliance is monitored and maintained;
- Improving the reliability and efficiency of your reporting, communication and administrative operations;
- Showing adherence to your client’s systems and compliance requirements.
Our exclusive Digital IMS+ package for construction companies:
- Assists organisations to become certified to relevant ISO Standards;
- Gets you compliant in up to 90 days;
- Is fully customised to your business needs;
- Includes updated on legal requirements;
- Provides a professional team who have been in the industry for many years to be part of your team through the process.
*Assumes prompt completion of tasks required for certification by the client.
Cloud-based integrated management system – one platform for all your compliance needs
Integrated Compliance Solutions offers no-fuss, cloud-based, end-to-end compliance solution packages. Meet and demonstrate your compliance requirements with our streamlined and completely customised approach.
- ISO compliance: Workflows and documents adhere to ISO standard guidelines, including ISO 9001 for quality management, ISO 45001 for occupational health and safety and ISO 14001 for environmental management, ensuring compliance with industry best practices.
- Streamlined incident system: Our personalised online forms are integrated with a dashboard system featuring actions, workflows, investigations and findings. The dashboard also generates trend reports for continual improvement.
- Manage compliance and legislative updates: Seamlessly manage legal and compliance responsibilities with automated notifications that inform employees when deadlines are nearing.
- Improved risk management capabilities: Identify, evaluate, regulate and manage risks.
- Audit, inspection and observation: Conduct audits, complete inspection and observation forms and checklists, view ratings, and identify non-conformances to determine appropriate corrective actions in real-time. Preset reporting is also customisable by your team for internal and external access.
- Asset management: Store your assets, including plant and equipment registers, in a centralised location with easy access to maintenance, calibration, inspection and testing records. Develop schedules that specify due dates and responsible individuals to ensure that your assets are suitable for use.
- Contractor, employee and supplier management: Streamline contractor management with the customised contractor and supplier portals. Complete actions and store documents, insurances, checklists and inductions in one place.
- Issue management: Pinpoint and monitor problems and promptly execute solutions.
- Meeting management: Manage meetings, agendas, minutes and attendees. Assign, access and sign actions from a single user-friendly dashboard. With a free app available, there is no need for third-party apps. All data is kept in one place for easy review, and meetings can be conducted using an online form.
- Mobile: Access information and documents through a browser or mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Business intelligence: Industry-specific business intelligence systems, reports, and dashboards support your business requirements.
- Contractor management: Effortlessly manage contractors in-house – there is no need to use third-party contractor management software. Receive alerts for out-of-date certificates, filter views to locate appropriate contractors for tasks and benefit from 100% hands-off induction and recruitment procedures through online forms.
- Compliance and supply chain management: Effortlessly manage contracts, relationships and due diligence throughout their lifecycle. Keep track of legal obligations and compliance registers, as well as licenses and permits. Send automated alerts to notify employees about the expiry date.
Future-proof your construction company with cloud-based systems
- Switch from unreliable, manual, and spreadsheet-based workflows to streamlined and highly efficient cloud-based systems;
- Track every aspect of your construction company in real-time using dashboards;
- Automate processes to minimise data entry errors and allow workers to spend more time on meaningful tasks;
- Encourage greater collaboration, breaking down silos, improving risk visibility, reducing duplication and promoting a more proactive organisational culture;
- Develop a framework for designing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving policies and procedures;
- Create a systematic approach for assessing and navigating risks effectively;
- Establish controls and measures for tracking performance and progress towards compliance objectives;
- Ensure systems are accessible to third-party contractors;
- Achieve data compatibility across different devices, including mobile;
- Support employees whether they are working on-site, remotely or in the office;
- Avoid paying for idle infrastructure with adaptable, agile and flexible systems that meet your needs at any given point;
- Impress clients and potential clients with the most efficient systems and reputable ISO compliance.
Get in touch to discuss the compliance needs of your construction company
Since 2007 Integrated Compliance Solutions has been bringing lean, value-adding, low-documentation compliance solutions to businesses around Australia. We offer comprehensive and fully customised solutions you can count on.
Get in touch to discuss your business needs and see how your construction company could benefit from an integrated compliance and business management system in the cloud.