Defence is like any other highly risk-averse industry in the world, which requires compliance with industry standards to engage in business within its bounds.
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, our team has developed industry-specific cloud-based software to help companies build lean, low-burden systems and maintain compliance with ISO Standards and legislation.
With our cloud-based integrated management system, defence organisations can achieve efficiencies and get and stay compliant.
Cloud-based systems that meet ISO and defence industry standards
Done well, compliance with ISO standards can save you time and money while also improving business productivity, efficiency and risk management.
Our cloud-based systems are compliant with ISO Standards such as:
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
- Environment (ISO 14001)
- Information Security (ISO 27001)
- Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001)
The Australian Department of Defence (DoD) is actively acquiring and enhancing its warfighting capabilities. However, local Defence businesses must comply with contractual regulations to be eligible for these opportunities.
Complying with common industry standards, such as ISO 9001, is essential for maintaining competitiveness in the industry.
Compliance can be made easier by migrating to low-burden cloud-based software, which builds all processes into one convenient paperless system. Automate and speed up daily tasks, store data securely, remain agile, improve communication, scale systems up or down depending on your requirements, reduce waste and costs and streamline processes for greater efficiency.
By integrating systems, defence organisations can implement multiple ISO and other industry Standards simultaneously. With a lean cloud-based system, you can make reduce document duplication and make updates efficiently.
Implementing cloud-based IMS makes it possible for defence businesses to easily acquire additional ISO certifications, maintain their compliance and future-proof their organisation.
ISO compliance solutions for the defence industry
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, we understand the importance of compliance in the defence industry and know what it takes to maintain certified status.
Our team of experts specialises in ISO compliance and created a streamlined solution to help businesses achieve and maintain certification.
Digital IMS+, our industry-specific compliance package, was developed in collaboration with regulatory bodies and industry leaders. Designed by our skilled software team, the cloud-based solution is fully customisable to fit your needs. We do not use any templates.
From easily maintaining systems with ISO internal audits, monitoring operations in real-time and conducting a ground-up ISO gap analysis to dedicated account set-up – our package is comprehensive and value-driven.
Centralised processes in a paperless, cloud-based system also make it quicker and easier to document systems and keep information up-to-date for referencing records and getting prepared for audits.
With customised consulting every step of the way, you can expect a tailored and purpose-built system that is designed to meet your specific needs.
Rather than “ticking boxes” and relying on template systems, our team focuses on building systems that not only work – but work for you. We don’t cut corners; our package solutions offer total peace of mind.
Get a winning edge over your competitors
Cloud-based software is a hassle-free way for defence organisations to build compliance integrity. Secure lucrative contracts by:
- Demonstrating your commitment to becoming compliant and certified against Environment, Health and Safety and Quality Management System Standards;
- Ensuring legislative compliance is monitored and maintained;
- Improving the reliability and efficiency of your reporting, communication and administrative operations;
- Showing adherence to your client’s systems and compliance requirements.
Our exclusive Digital IMS+ package for defence organisations:
- Assists organisations to become certified to relevant ISO Standards;
- Gets you compliant in up to 90 days;
- Is fully customised to your business needs;
- Includes updated on legal requirements;
- Provides a professional team who have been in the industry for many years to be part of your team through the process.
*Assumes prompt completion of tasks required for certification by the client.
Cloud-based integrated management system – one platform for all your defence compliance needs
Meet your compliance requirements with our cloud-based, end-to-end, no-fuss solution. We help companies develop efficient and ISO-compliant systems using a fully customised approach.
- ISO compliance: Workflows and documents are compliant with ISO standard guidelines, including ISO 9001 (quality management), ISO 27001 (information security) and ISO 14001 (environment).
- Streamlined incident system: Our customised online forms are integrated with a dashboard system with actions, workflows, investigations and findings. In addition, our system generates a dashboard that showcases trends for continual improvement.
- Manage compliance and legislative updates: Seamlessly manage compliance and legal requirements with automated notifications sent to notify employees when action expiration dates are nearing.
- Improved risk management capabilities: Identify, evaluate, mitigate and oversee risks.
- Audit, inspection and observation: Perform audits, complete inspection forms and checklists, review ratings and scores, detect non-conforming areas, and determine appropriate corrective measures.
- Asset management: Set up a centralised location to store information and records on your plant and equipment. Create maintenance and calibration schedules that include due dates and assign a responsible person to ensure that your assets are suitable for use.
- Contractor, employee and supplier management: Create separate portals for contractors and suppliers to simplify contractor management. Consolidate documents, insurances, checklists and inductions in one centralised location.
- Issue management: Identify and monitor problems, then promptly apply solutions.
- Meeting management: Manage meetings, agendas, minutes and attendees. Actions can be assigned, accessed and signed in one user-friendly dashboard.
- Mobile: Access required information and documents using any browser or a mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Business intelligence: Industry-specific business intelligence systems, reports, and dashboards provide valuable support for your business needs.
Future-proof your defence organisation with cloud-based systems
- Swap unreliable, manual, and spreadsheet-based workflows for efficient cloud-based systems;
- Monitor every aspect of your defence organisation in real-time using dashboards;
- Automate processes to cut down on data entry errors and free up time for meaningful tasks;
- Foster a more collaborative, proactive culture that breaks down silos, enhances risk visibility, and minimises duplication;
- Create a framework for designing, implementing, maintaining, and continually improving policies and procedures;
- Develop a systematic approach to assess and navigate organisational risks more effectively;
- Establish controls and measures to monitor performance and progress toward key compliance objectives;
- Set up accessible systems for third-party contractors;
- Ensure data compatibility across different devices, including mobile;
- Support employees working on-site, remotely, or in the office;
- Avoid paying for unused infrastructure, thanks to adaptable, agile, and flexible systems;
- Impress clients and potential customers with efficient systems and reputable ISO compliance.
Get in touch to discuss your defence organisation’s compliance needs
Since 2007 Integrated Compliance Solutions has been bringing lean, value-adding, low-documentation compliance solutions to businesses around Australia. We offer comprehensive and fully customised solutions you can count on.
Get in touch to discuss your business needs and see how your defence business could benefit from an integrated compliance and business management system in the cloud.