As a consulting and professional services company providing quality services is a priority. However, this can be difficult to achieve without streamlined and reliable systems.
With a lean, low-burden cloud-based integrated management system, businesses can seamlessly manage projects, clients and compliance against ISO Standards.
Cloud-based systems that meet ISO and professional services industry standards
Our cloud-based systems are compliant with ISO Standards such as:
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
- Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001)
- Environment (ISO 14001)
As they work towards compliance, many companies find that moving to a cloud-based integrated management system is an effective way to build their operations into a cohesive system while also achieving and maintaining certification.
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, we have developed a cloud-based system to help you streamline your business and achieve greater operational efficiency.
Implementing a simple cloud-based system into your organisation can reduce waste, save your team time and money, foster a positive risk management culture and make continual improvement a part of every process. It also provides customers with confidence that they are working with a professional organisation.
With Digital IMS+, our industry-specific cloud-based system, consulting and professional services businesses can seamlessly manage the various ISO Standard requirements.
Companies avoid document duplication while also demonstrating a commitment to continual improvement, performance excellence and employee and customer satisfaction.
Cloud-based ISO compliance for consulting and professional services
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, we have collaborated with regulators and key industry organisations to develop a cloud-based, streamlined compliance solution that is fully customised to fit your industry-specific needs. We do not use any templates.
Digital IMS+ is user-friendly and can be adapted as your business evolves, with quality business processes built into one convenient paperless system. It provides real-time reporting, automated workflows, improved communication channels and effortless management of ISO and legal compliance.
From easily maintaining systems with ISO internal audits, monitoring operations in real-time and conducting a ground-up ISO gap analysis to dedicated account set-up – our package is comprehensive and value-driven.
Our team of experts works with you to support the transition to our cloud-based system so that your business has a system that works for you and your team.
Get a winning edge over your competitors
Cloud-based software is a hassle-free way for consulting and professional services companies to build compliance integrity. Enhance your capabilities by:
- Demonstrating your commitment to becoming compliant and certified against Environment, Health and Safety and Quality Management System Standards;
- Ensuring legislative compliance is monitored and maintained;
- Improving the reliability and efficiency of your reporting, communication and administrative operations;
- Showing adherence to your client’s systems and compliance requirements.
Our exclusive Digital IMS+ package for consulting and professional services:
- Assists organisations to become certified to relevant ISO Standards;
- Gets you compliant in up to 90 days;
- Is fully customised to your business needs;
- Includes updated on legal requirements;
- Provides a professional team who have been in the industry for many years to be part of your team through the process.
*Assumes prompt completion of tasks required for certification by the client.
Cloud-based integrated management system – one platform for all your consulting and professional services compliance needs
Integrated Compliance Solutions offers no-fuss, cloud-based, end-to-end compliance solution packages. Meet and demonstrate your compliance requirements with our streamlined and completely customised approach.
- ISO certification: Workflows and documents adhere to ISO standard guidelines, including ISO 9001 for quality management, ISO 45001 for occupational health and safety and ISO 14001 for environmental compliance.
- Streamlined incident system: Customised online forms are integrated with a dashboard system that facilitates actions, workflows, investigations, and findings. It also generates a dashboard that showcases trends for ongoing enhancements.
- Manage compliance and legislative updates: Effectively manage regulatory and legal requirements with automated notifications to alert employees of upcoming deadlines.
- Improved risk management capabilities: Identify, assess, control and manage risks.
- Audit, inspection and observation: Perform audits, complete inspection forms and checklists, review ratings and scores, pinpoint non-compliance areas, and establish appropriate corrective measures.
- Asset management: Create a centralised location to store information and records related to plant and equipment. Develop maintenance and calibration schedules that specify due dates and assign responsibility to ensure that your assets are suitable for use.
- Contractor, employee and supplier management: Create separate portals for contractors and suppliers to streamline the management process. Complete tasks and store important documents, such as insurance, checklists, and inductions, in one place.
- Issue management: Identify and monitor issues and efficiently implement solutions.
- Meeting management: Manage meetings, agendas, minutes and attendees. Actions can be assigned, accessed and signed in one user-friendly dashboard.
- Mobile: Access required information and documents using any browser or a mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Business intelligence: Tailored business intelligence systems, including reports and dashboards, are available to meet the specific needs of your industry and support your business operations.
Future-proof your consulting and professional services company with cloud-based systems
- Upgrade to efficient and reliable cloud-based systems, eliminating manual and spreadsheet-based workflows;
- Monitor every aspect of your consulting and professional services company with real-time reporting through dashboards;
- Automate processes to minimise errors and free up time for more meaningful tasks;
- Promote collaboration to enhance risk visibility, reduce duplication, and cultivate a proactive organisational culture;
- Establish a comprehensive framework for designing, implementing, maintaining, and continuously improving policies and procedures;
- Adopt a systematic approach to assess and navigate organisational risks;
- Identify controls and measures to monitor performance and progress towards key compliance objectives;
- Provide accessible systems to third-party contractors and ensure compatibility with mobile devices;
- Support employees working in the office, on-site, or remotely;
- Utilise agile and flexible systems that prevent idle infrastructure costs;
- Showcase your organisation’s efficiency and ISO compliance to clients and prospective clients.
Get in touch to discuss your consulting and professional services company’s compliance needs
Since 2007 Integrated Compliance Solutions has been bringing lean, value-adding, low-documentation compliance solutions to businesses around Australia. We offer comprehensive and fully customised solutions you can count on.
Get in touch to discuss your business needs and see how your consulting and professional services company could benefit from an integrated compliance and business management system in the cloud.