As a facility management company, delivering a high-quality service is essential. However, this can be challenging without streamlined, robust systems.
A cloud-based integrated management system is a lean, low-burden solution for facilities management businesses looking to better manage their processes and achieve improved ISO compliance, efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
Cloud-based systems that meet ISO and facility management industry standards
Our cloud-based systems are compliant with ISO Standards such as:
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
- Occupational Health and Safety (ISO 45001)
- Environment (ISO 14001)
Compliance with ISO Standards can increase operational efficiency, build greater credibility, save you time and money, minimise waste, improve risk management and help you meet goals effectively.
Companies can also implement multiple ISO Standards simultaneously to create a single cohesive integrated management system. This is less expensive and time-consuming than implementing each standard separately, and because there’s an overlap in the requirements, it streamlines processes and reduces document duplication, making it faster and easier to apply updates.
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, we have developed a cloud-based integrated management system solution that builds all of your processes into one convenient paperless system. Digital IMS+ makes it easier to manage operations, monitor performance and get and stay compliant with ISO Standards and legislation.
Day-to-day workflows can be automated, all data is stored securely in the cloud, communication becomes smoother, and systems are flexible and agile, which supports greater agility and cost-effectiveness.
A customised cloud-based system also supports the new culture of working from home, as all facilities managers and employees can collaborate in real-time on projects or facilities even if they work remotely.
Developing lean, ISO compliant systems can help facility management companies not only achieve certification but also maintain compliance in the months and years ahead – future-proofing the business.
ISO compliance solutions for facility management
As specialists in ISO compliance for facility management, our team has created a hassle-free approach to help companies to achieve and maintain their certification objectives.
Our industry-specific compliance package is cloud-based and can be tailored to your specific requirements. It has been developed in collaboration with regulatory authorities and peak industry bodies to ensure its effectiveness and precision.
Digital IMS+ is a paperless system developed by our skilled software team to help companies build efficient business processes conveniently in one platform. The system is user-friendly and can be customised to your evolving requirements.
With Digital IMS+, you can effortlessly scale up or down to manage all aspects of your facility management business.
Effortlessly manage every aspect of your company with real-time monitoring, workflow automation, improved communication channels and streamlined compliance and much more.
Remove the pain and administrative burden from ISO compliance with our no-fuss, end-to-end solution. With customised consulting every step of the way, you can expect a tailored and purpose-built system that is specific to your requirements.
Our industry-specific package is a thorough and valuable solution that covers all aspects of ISO compliance, including ISO gap analysis, dedicated account setup, system maintenance and internal audits based on ISO standards.
Rather than “ticking boxes” and relying on template systems, our team focuses on building systems that not only work – but work for you. We don’t cut corners; our package solutions offer total peace of mind.
Get a winning edge over your competitors
Achieve compliance and build lean, low-burden systems with our package for facilities management companies. Secure valuable contracts by:
- Demonstrating your commitment to becoming compliant and certified against Environment, Health and Safety and Quality Management System Standards;
- Ensuring legislative compliance is monitored and maintained;
- Improving the reliability and efficiency of your reporting, communication and administrative operations;
- Showing adherence to your client’s systems and compliance requirements.
Our exclusive Digital IMS+ package for facility management companies:
- Assists organisations to become certified to relevant ISO Standards;
- Gets you compliant in up to 90 days;
- Is fully customised to your business needs;
- Includes updated on legal requirements;
- Provides a professional team who have been in the industry for many years to be part of your team through the process.
*Assumes prompt completion of tasks required for certification by the client.
Cloud-based integrated management system – one platform for all your facility compliance needs
As a facilities management company, you can benefit from Integrated Compliance Solutions’ robust, stress-free compliance package. Our efficient and tailored solution allows you to both meet and prove your compliance obligations.
- Facility Management: Clients can enjoy the confidence that comes with viewing real-time, accurate information about their facilities management, ensuring that the work is being completed according to the agreed-upon scope.
- ISO compliance: Workflows and documents adhere to ISO standard guidelines, including ISO 9001 for quality management, ISO 45001 for occupational health and safety and ISO 14001 for environmental management.
- Streamlined incident system: Our customised online forms are integrated with a dashboard system that facilitates actions, workflows, investigations and findings. It also generates a dashboard showcasing trends for ongoing improvements.
- Manage compliance and legislative updates: Seamlessly manage compliance and legal responsibilities with automated notifications to inform employees of upcoming action expiry dates.
- Improved risk management capabilities: Easily identify, evaluate, mitigate and manage risks.
- Audit, inspection and observation: Perform audits, complete inspection forms and checklists, review ratings and scores, pinpoint non-conformance areas, and establish appropriate corrective measures.
- Asset management: Establish one place for storing plant and equipment information and records. Establish maintenance and calibration schedules, including due dates, responsible person to ensure your assets are adequate for use.
- Contractor, employee and supplier management: Create dedicated portals for contractors and suppliers to streamline the management process. Consolidate tasks such as documentation, insurance, checklists and inductions into a centralised location.
- Issue management: Identify and monitor issues and promptly action solutions.
- Meeting management: Manage meetings, agendas, minutes and attendees. Actions can be assigned, accessed and signed in one user-friendly dashboard.
- Mobile: Access required information and documents using any browser or a mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Business intelligence: Industry-specific business intelligence systems, reports, and dashboards provide valuable support for meeting your business needs.
Future-proof your facility management companies with cloud-based systems
- Upgrade your workflows from unreliable, manual and spreadsheet-based systems to streamlined and highly efficient cloud-based systems;
- Access real-time dashboards to effortlessly monitor all aspects of your facility management company;
- Automate processes to minimise data entry errors and allocate more time towards meaningful tasks;
- Promote collaboration to break down silos, enhance risk visibility, minimise duplication and cultivate a proactive culture;
- Establish a framework for designing, implementing, maintaining and continually enhancing policies and procedures;
- Develop a systematic approach for assessing and navigating risks;
- Determine controls and measures for monitoring performance and progress towards key compliance objectives;
- Provide accessibility to third-party contractors through established systems;
- Ensure data compatibility with various devices, including mobile devices;
- Support employees regardless of whether they work in the office, on-site, or remotely;
- Adapt systems to your needs, eliminating the need to pay for idle infrastructure;
- Boost your company’s efficiency and ISO compliance reputation with impressive systems.
Get in touch to discuss your facilities management company’s compliance needs
Since 2007 Integrated Compliance Solutions has been bringing lean, value-adding, low-documentation compliance solutions to businesses around Australia. We offer comprehensive and fully customised solutions you can count on.
Get in touch to discuss your business needs and see how your facilities management company could benefit from an integrated compliance and business management system in the cloud.