Do you operate a business in the Cleaning industry?
Are you missing out on tenders?
Are you keen to get more government or large commercial contracts?
Are you being held back from the growth you need?
Integrated Compliance Solutions – The Cleaning Industry IMS Experts
Experts in compliance for the cleaning industry, we’ve developed a simple, cost effective way for businesses operating in the cleaning sector to get, and stay compliant.
Working closely with regulatory authorities and peak industry bodies, we’ve developed a comprehensive, cloud-based, industry specific compliance package that enables you to automate your tender, registration, licensing and accreditation requirements in one convenient paper-less system.
Our EXCLUSIVE Cleaning Industry Management Package:
- Delivers certification to relevant ISO standards
- Gets you certified in 60* days
- Lets you tender for government and commercial contracts
- Is fully customised to your business needs
- Includes all SOP’s & legal requirements
- Provides discounted rates on certification so you can submit tenders sooner
*Assumes prompt completion of tasks required for certification by client.
Getting a winning edge over the competition is easier than you think
Designed for organisations that want to build compliance integrity quickly and efficiently, our industry specific compliance packages dramatically multiply your chance of consistently winning lucrative government and large corporate contracts through:
- Demonstrating your commitment to environment, health & safety, risk, and quality management.
- Improving the reliability and efficiency of your reporting and communication.
- Demonstrating adherence to your customer’s systems and compliance requirements.
We make getting compliant to your industry’s required standards easy
With growing demand for greater compliance integrity, now is the time to move towards a high-quality, integrated risk and compliance capability.
Essential to enhancing customer confidence, compliance systems certify that an independent assessor has evaluated and determined that business practices demonstrate a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Our Cleaning industry specific risk and compliance packages help you to:
- define and recognise quality, safety, and excellence;
- detail the skills, knowledge, and code of conduct required of your people;
- prepare for the unforeseen;
- identify and mitigate risks;
- strengthen organisational risk culture; and
- achieve regulatory standards for compliance in an integrated online environment
Our Cleaning Industry compliance packages include:
- ISO 45001 – Health & Safety
With most cleaning work taking place on sites that aren’t your own, it’s vital that you can demonstrate a robust health and safety management system that protects your employees and contractors. ISO 45001 ensures that you have processes in place to prevent accidents, meet your legal obligations and reassure your clients.
- ISO 9001 – Quality
Bringing focus to continuous improvement and cost reduction, ISO 9001 demonstrates that you have strong and competent leadership, a winning team and a strong customer focus.
- ISO 14001 – Environment
ISO 14001 helps you to evaluate the environmental effect of your products and activities and demonstrates your commitment to protecting the environment. With a focus on reducing waste, saving money and complying with environmental regulations; compliance to this standard forms an important part of your continuous improvement program.
Cloud-based Cleaning Management System – one platform for all your Cleaning Industry compliance needs.
Our no-fuss, cloud-based, end-to-end compliance solution packages offer a simplified way to demonstrate and meet your compliance requirements.
- ISO compliant
All workflows and documents are fully compliant with ISO 9001 (Quality), 14001 (Environment) and 45001 (OHS)
- Incident & Action System
Pre-designed incident system with actions, workflows, investigations and findings.
- Risk Management
With Cleaning-specific risk matrixes, enterprise, project and operational risk management is efficient and easy.
- Audit, Inspection & Observation
Cleaning-specific audit, inspection and observation forms and checklists, ratings, scoring, non-conformance and corrective actions.
- Asset Management
Store plant and equipment registers in one place with easily accessible maintenance and calibration schedules, inspection records.
- Contractor, Employee & Supplier Management
Generate individual portals for contractors and suppliers to self-manage and upload documents, insurances, and have them complete actions, checklists and inductions online.
- Training & e-Learning Management
Manage courses, training needs analysis, training requests and approvals and create e-Learning systems for inductions and competency assessments.
- Meeting Management
Manage meetings, agendas, minutes and attendees and assign actions straight from meeting records, accessed and signed by your team working remotely.
- Compliance Management
Manage compliance and legal obligation registers, licence and permit registers and review notifications and expiry date reminders.
Work offline on Windows based devices or through mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Business Intelligence
Business Intelligence systems, reports and dashboards designed specifically for the cleaning industry.
About Integrated Compliance Solutions
Since 2007 Integrated Compliance Solutions has been bringing lean, value-adding, low documentation, tender and compliance solutions to businesses around Australia.
Making it easy for SME’s to get and stay compliant and competitive, we provide tender alerts, advice and support, all the way through to industry-specific and customised ISO compliance solutions.
Founded by Heather Bienefelt, the Integrated Compliance Solutions team draws on over 150 years of collective experience and now covers all aspects of compliance, including ISO, AS, TS, OHS and more.
With experience across most industries, our consultants will help identify what you need, develop a plan to get you there, and support you in achieving your goals.
Our consultants, have backgrounds in education, law, business, management, manufacturing, trades, mining, construction, engineering, technology and science, and are determined to add value to your bottom line.
The values at the foundation of our business:
- We believe in serving and supporting our clients, consultants, staff and stakeholders;
- We conduct ourselves ethically at all times;
- We believe in practicing excellence in all areas of our business;
- We advocate a positive culture focused on cultivating strengths and finding solutions;
- We aim to reduce complexity through integrated, efficient, effective systems;
- We are dedicated to innovation, learning and the sharing of knowledge;
- We believe in continuous improvement and productivity in terms of both business and personal growth;
- We believe in acting in a socially conscious manner, that involves fostering dignity, equality and respect.
Contact us today regarding your compliance needs
If your business is ready to take compliance to the next level, get in touch with our expert team today. Our consultants are available Australia-wide to provide comprehensive and reliable solutions you can count on.
For a no-obligation chat about our compliance software consulting service, or any other compliance matter, call us on 1300 132 745.