Here at Integrated Compliance Solutions, we specialise in offering a range of ISO consultancy services for businesses throughout Australia looking to achieve or maintain ISO certification. If you’re looking for an environmental management consultant that will ensure your company is able to grow and meet their goals in line with requirements, look no further than our passionate team.
What is an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System?
The international environmental standard ISO 14001 has the aim of guiding businesses who want to retain profitability while also reducing the impacts of their activities on the environment. It achieves these aims through setting out the necessary steps and elements to set up an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS).
It has been developed in response to much more stringent legislation and the increasing concern of governments and stakeholders internationally that businesses should control the impact of their activities on the environment.
What are the benefits of having a ISO 14001/environmental management consultant?
Increasingly, organisations may require certification to ISO 14001 as a condition of a contract with a customer. However, organisations may seek certification to the Environmental standard ISO 14001 for many other reasons. Some of these include:
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Gives customers confidence that your organisation is meeting its legal and regulatory compliance obligations.
- Attract investment
- ISO 14001 certification can also be used as a marketing tool and has the ability to attract more and different types of customers and contracts to the business.
- Manage and prevent risks
- Helps in managing and diminishing environmental risks now and in the future and therefore potentially delivering significant cost savings.
- Community and Environmental Reputation Indicates a desire to demonstrate environmental leadership and commitment to customers and stakeholders and can improve the standing and reputation of the organisation in the market place and in the community.
What if I just want my current environmental management system audited for compliance to ISO 14001?
At ICS, our team of ISO 14001 consultants can provide comprehensive audits to quickly and thoroughly assess your system’s level of compliance against the standard ISO 14001. This will provide you with a step by step report detailing where your system meets and does not meet the requirements.
We can also provide an ISO 14001 internal auditor or interim Environmental management system consultant for your company if you require it, fulfilling the role in a fraction of the time it would take your staff to do it. This would subsequently improve your productivity and leave you free to run your business.
Find out more today
Please click here for more information on our supplier and internal auditor service or any of our sustainability and environment services. Alternatively, contact us today on 1300 132 745 for more information on any of our consulting solutions or to book a free, no-obligation quote today.