Obtain Your ISO 9001 Certification with Integrated Compliance Solutions
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, we offer Professional ISO 9001 Consulting services for Australian Businesses.
ISO 9001 Certification Specialists
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, we are specialists in ISO 9001 certification (sometimes called ISO 9001 Accreditation).
We help mature businesses develop effective compliance systems and solutions. When you work with us, our team of experts will assist improve your business and save you money, by:
- Integrating all your ISO standards (where possible) to create seamless systems for success;
- Minimising change by customising your business’ solution to your unique needs and culture;
- Creating user-friendly tools that are easy to maintain and change, as your needs do;
- Saving time and resources by limiting duplication of documentation;
A team of dedicated, expert, quality management system ISO 9001 consultants, we offer comprehensive guidance for the development and maintenance of your ISO 9001 certification. No matter where you are throughout Australia, our team of dedicated consultants can assist you through the process of developing an internal audit system that works for your business.
The following information may be useful in deciding whether your business should obtain the ISO 45001 Certification, and whether our ISO 45001 consultants may be useful in helping you do this.
Should Your Business Consider an ISO 9001 Quality Management System, or A Quality Plan?
Tenders or contracts will often ask if you have either a certified ISO 9001 certification or a Quality Plan in place, and it is very important to know the difference.
A Quality Management System (often just called a “Business Management System”) provides a framework within which an organisation can keep track of and improve its performance and cut costs.
ISO 9001 certification, the International Quality Standard continues to be the world’s most recognised quality framework. It is now in use across all industry types and has a proven reputation for helping organisations achieve consistency in business processes, reduce waste and increase customer confidence.
An ISO Quality Plan (or Quality Assurance Plan), on the other hand, is like a mini Quality Management System that focuses on the product/service delivery provision of a particular contract or project. For example, Councils and Government departments frequently request a Quality Plan for sole contractors for whom a full ISO 9001 system would not be feasible or useful. It is also often a prerequisite to achieving government funding for particular projects. A Quality Plan usually forms the basis of an Engineering or Construction project plan.
The Benefits Of Having ISO 9001 Consulting Services
Many savvy companies request help from our ISO 9001 consultants in order to help them achieve the ISO 9001 and develop a well-designed quality management system This is often because they have experienced Quality Systems which, due to cheap templates or poor design, have become a compliance burden. Because of this, they are determined not to make the same mistake again.
A poorly designed compliance-based Quality system can be worse than no systems at all: expensive, time consuming and frustrating. ICS systems, on the other hand, are designed with business growth in mind, NOT according to the clauses of the standard. They are document-light and built around what is already working well for you, to minimise change.
With this sort of intelligent design, clients can reliably expect the following benefits:
- Improves business performance and manages business risks: An ISO 9001 quality management system has been shown to improve business outcomes to assist organisations in better managing risk.
- Attracts investment, enhances brand reputation and removes barriers to trade: ISO 9001 certification can provide you with a competitive edge in the marketplace and raise the profile of your organisation brand. It can therefore be a useful promotional tool. It can also enable accessibility to new markets and customers by ensuring compliance to customer and international trade requirements.
- Increased customer satisfaction and retention: Having ISO 9001 certification sends a clear message to all interested parties that this is a company committed to high standards, continual improvement and one that is focused on customer satisfaction. A quality management system ensures that customer needs are considered and met.
- Reduced costs, reduced waste and increased efficiency: Research suggests that companies who invest in an ISO 9001 quality management system can benefit from higher sales and greater profitability through more efficient operations. By increasing the efficiency of business processes, your organisation can also dramatically reduce the incidence of rework and waste.
Need an ISO 9001 Certification, Internal Audit or Quality Management System Maintenance?
Maintaining and doing internal audits of your Quality management system can be a burden if you are a small business and don’t have anyone internally who is trained up in this area. Many businesses also see great benefit in getting a “helicopter view” of their business via some internal audits, risk assessments, site inspections and the like from an external Quality consultant.
Integrated Compliance Solutions can help you through this process regardless of whether you need a little or a lot of help. From conducting 1-2 audits per year to acting as an interim Quality Manager and taking care of the majority of the work, we have an option to suit your needs.
Our ISO 9001 certification, audit and consulting services ensure that your business complies with regulations and industry standards when an external audit is eventually required.
Contact us for More Information
View all our business assurance and quality services or contact us on 1300 132 745 for more information on our ISO 9001 consulting and internal auditor systems.