ICS is now offering remote consulting for this service. If your team are working from home or regionally, we can assist you in conducting remote audits and developing your systems online. Contact us for more information.
What is an ISO Healthcheck?
At Integrated Compliance Solutions our experienced industry professionals can provide you with the expert assistance required to complete a healthcheck in your distinct business context.
A healthcheck is particularly beneficial to those wanting to adopt one or more ISO compliance standards into their workplace, and involves performing an audit of processes. A key aspect of this assessment is the execution of a gap analysis.
Once having successfully examined your performance using a healthcheck, you will be able to construct a strategic plan that guides future endeavours. In addition to this, your business has the opportunity to address any areas of concern and achieve greater compliance with ISO standards.
Should Your Business Complete an ISO Healthcheck?
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, our expert team have had extensive experience conducting ISO healthchecks for a vast range of Quality Management Systems. These include, but are not limited to:
- ISO 9001(Quality Management Systems)
- ISO 14001(Environmental Management Systems)
- ISO 45001(Occupational Health and Safety)
- IATF 16949 (Automotive)
- ISO 13485 (Medical Devices)
- ISO 26000 (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- ISO 27001 (Information Security)
- AS 9100 (Aerospace)
If you have gained compliance with an ISO best-practice standard in the past and are unsure whether you are still operating in accordance with its’ distinct requirements, you would likely benefit from the completion of a healthcheck.
What are the Key Elements of an ISO Healthcheck?
When conducting an ISO healthcheck, there are a number of core components that will be assessed by our expert consultants.
While following these general guidelines, we will tailor the experience to meet your distinctive needs as a business. The exact procedure that is completed will also be dependent of the unique requirements of the standard/s your organisation is currently implementing.
An ISO healthcheck will, typically, include the following key stages:
- A comprehensive internal audit of your current processes: By completing a thorough internal audit of your processes, our consultants can determine the extent to which you currently comply with relevant ISO standard requirements. At Integrated Compliance Solutions our internal audits are completed on-site, providing us with an accurate indication of how your business’ Quality Management System/s are being implemented. There is the potential for businesses to conduct an internal audit themselves. However it would be recommended, if your organisation does not have anyone proficient in this area of expertise, that such service is outsourced to an auditing professional. This will ensure that your business is gaining accurate and functional advice backed by valuable experience in internal auditing.
- The completion of a gap analysis: By conducting a gap analysis our team will be able to define where you are performing exceptionally, while also identifying specific areas where improvement is needed. This will, ultimately, help your business gain greater insight into how fully your current processes comply with relevant standards. When completing a gap analysis we pinpoint distinct opportunities and, as a result of this, are able to provide your business with clear strategic direction. This, in turn, helps you develop a practical action plan that guides enhanced performance and boosts your compliance with best-practice standards.
- Recommendations to guide your business towards greater compliance: Once the assessment of your current performance has been completed, our experienced consultants will provide you with suggestions that can help your business achieve greater compliance. These strategic recommendations will be specific to your business’ distinct circumstances and requirements.
At Integrated Compliance Solutions, we aim to provide our clients with practical and actionable solutions that will guide long-term performance improvements. In doing this, our team aspires to help you maintain compliance with best-practice ISO standards and meet legislative requirements.
The Benefits of Having an Experienced Consultant Complete Your ISO Healthcheck
If you are considering conducting an ISO healthcheck of your current business processes, depending on your circumstances, it may be within your best interest to receive help from a professional.
When gaining expert assistance from a skilled consultant, organisations can often benefit in a number of ways. These include:
- A clearly defined process is followed, which ensures your healthcheck is thorough and certain areas of interest are not overlooked.
- The Healthcheck process is efficient, as an experienced professional is completing the assessment. This means you can start implementing their suggestions promptly, and gain greater compliance quicker.
- You will receive a ‘helicopter view’ of business operations, providing your organisation with an unbiased outside perspective of where improvement is needed.
Want to Find out More?
At Integrated Compliance Solutions we are dedicated to helping your business achieve exceptional results, improve your management systems organisation-wide and gain certification.
If you are interested in completing a healthcheck and would like to speak with a specialist, please do not hesitate to get in contact with our expert team of consultants today by calling 1300 132 745.
Not What You’re After?
We offer a number of different auditing services. If an ISO healthcheck audit doesn’t sound like what you’re looking for, one of the following may be more applicable:
- ISO Internal Audits: determines if a business’ management systems are compliant with ISO best-practice standards and internal protocols and pinpoints potential areas of improvement.
- ISO Healthcheck Audit: helps organisations determine their current level of compliance before undergoing an external (3rd party) Certification Body audit.
- ISO Supplier Audits: analyses and verifies the extent to which suppliers comply with relevant customer requirements.
- ISO Gap Analysis: identifies any discrepancies between a business’ existing systems and relevant ISO standard requirements. A comprehensive plan detailing how to address these gaps is then created and actioned.
Alternatively, contact our consultants who can provide you with expert guidance and help you find the type of auditing that’s best suited to your business’ needs.